a quiet word of welcome

I discovered yesterday that this little weblog is receiving a lot of visitors, although I do not know why. I haven't posted here in a long while. These days you can find me at Knitting the Wind, since I bowed to public opinion and took up once again that old brand name (at least for now. To be honest, I've never really liked it, but try to be practical.) Nothing has changed except the url; I am still writing about nature, quiet womanhood, gentle living; I am still offering little fiction books in return for donations.

I hope you will visit me there, and sit awhile, drinking tea, listening to birdsong, dreaming of wild roses.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    The reason we end up on this page is when you leave a comment on our blogs and we click on your name to visit you, that takes us to your blogger profile page. There we have two blog choices, your archives and this blog page. There is also your web page which is where you want us to go. But I think most of us look at the blog links first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, that is so helpful! I very much appreciate your reply <3

      Delete